Minggu, 01 Februari 2009
Position Commercial Manager (Project Sulawesi)
Work Location Sulawesi Tengah
Date Posted Tuesday, January 06, 2009
* To oversee the control and administration of contractual and commercial requirements
* in addition to providing input, support and advice to project departments with the objective of minimizing cost, maximizing financial recovery and limiting the contractual and commercial exposure to risk and disputes.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Computer literate (MS Office/ MS Project) ; basic contract and local legislative knowledge ; having good interpersonal skills, good communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in construction industry, quantity surveying, and Project Management experience in a commercial/construction discipline.
* Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably specializing in Commercial or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.