Selasa, 01 September 2009
We are multinational company in Coal Mining Industry intending to commence
operation in the South Barito Regency, Central Kalimantan. We are seeking
dynamic and creative, professionals who have a successful track record in
their fields to join and grow with our team.
I. Mine Planning Engineer (MPE)
1. Responsible in developing mine plans, project planning & scheduling
management of open cut mines.
2. Develop and implement short or medium to long term plus ensuring budgeted
target are met and ensure these plans are delivered in a timely manner.
3. Analyze the geological geo-technical and quality data from
4. Ensure mine safety standards are maintained during projects.
5. Be able to construct geology models & pit designs.
6. Assist with evaluation of potential reserve acquisitions, conducting
reserve analysis, identifying mine development opportunities and developing
7. Coordinate with drafts person in development of property and mine maps
and mining and recovery analysis studies.
8. Can communicate all significant issues relating to operations,
environmental management or safety.
1. Min. D3 Mining Engineer from reputable University.
2. Min. 3 years experience as Mining Engineer in Coal Mining Company.
3. Familiar with computer literate Microsoft Office and have good knowledge
of software mining programs especially MINCOM Software.
4. Having POP Certificate.
5. Knowledge in governmental mining regulation.
6. Initiative, planning & organizing skills, problem solving, time
management, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and client focus and be result
7. Willing to work at mine site.
1. Develop & Manage Exploration Plan.
2. Able to plan detailed exploration of coal concession including
identifying coal outcrops, coring and also geotechnical sampling procedure.
3. Able to calculate reserve estimation from borehole data.
4. Able to design structure contour as normal.
5. Able to do geology mapping.
6. Good knowledge of coal mining terminology and physical characteristics of
7. Lead and monitor a team of exploration in daily tasks, such as mapping,
surveying and drilling.
1. Min. D3 Geology from reputable University.
2. Expert in software mining especially Minescape.
3. Having Experience min. 2 years at geological mapping in coal mining
4. Strong in analysis and evaluation to check the potentiality of new mine
concession and must have good reporting skill.
5. Strong knowledge in principle of Geology.
6. Knowledge in government mining regulation.
7. Willing to work at mine site.
III. HRD & Administration Supervisor (HRD Spv)
1. Capable in handling HR duties such as recruitment, training &
development, compensation & benefit, industrial relations, general affairs,
camp service, community development and administration.
2. Good understand in Indonesia Man Power Regulation, Jamsostek.
3. To liaise with the government officials such as Manpower dept, Local
government, etc to ensure compliance of regulations.
4. On hand experiences handling company permit or license (i.e. mining or
5. Plans, coordinates, and ensures ongoing reliability of the site security
system in conjunction with other key personnel.
6. Plans, coordinates, implements medical services programs that suits to
the company policy and procedures.
1. Min. D3 Majoring Law/Physiology/Management from reputable University.
2. Max. 35 years old.
3. Having at least 3 years experiences handling Personnel & Administration
in the manufacturing industry, experiences in coal mining industry is an
4. Good communication skills in Indonesia and English (oral and written).
5. High motivation, disciple, team work, dynamic with good personality, and
6. Willing to stay on remote area (Kalimantan Site).
IV. Safety & Environment Supervisor (SHE)
1. Able to develop the Safety and Environment Policy for work safety in
2. Able to develop and implement all necessary Safety & Environmental
3. Prepare all documentations related to Safety and environment.
4. Investigate accidents, complete or verify accident reports, and liaise
with external health and safety authorities to identify the causes of
accidents and prevent their recurrence.
5. Recommend changes to working processes and conditions to ensure that
employees have a safety and health working environment and that the company
complies with all current and future regulations and the company's safety
policies and standards.
6. Maintain and analyze records of workplace injuries, illness, and absences
to identify areas of concern. Educate and train the organization's workforce
on health and safety to ensure that they understand and comply with the
organizations health and safety policies and standards.
7. Ensure that first aid supplies and resources are available in accordance
with regulations and the company s health and safety policies.
1. Min. D3 Safety & Environment or equivalent.
2. Min. 3 years experience in Mining Company.
3. Experienced in conducting environmental sampling, trend analysis,
hazardous material, waste handling, Environmental Management System, AMDAL,
4. Knowledge of K3 regulation and Environmental Management.
5. Willing to work at mine site.
6. Good analytical, negotiation and reporting skills.
V. Senior Civil & Structural Engineer (Sr. Eng)
1. Provide support to any number of construction projects from an
operational, technical and resource standpoint.
2. Be able to prepare and provide relevant project documents, instruction
and procedures, work planning, budgeting, and reporting working progress.
3. Generation/Review/Approval design calculation material take off (MTO).
4. Be able to negotiate with contractor or other parties related to project
5. Having good skill to analyze either proposal or others report from
contractor which related to project work.
6. Responsible for ensuring that project milestones are met within agreed
timeframe and within project budget.
7. Supervise the contractor /sub contractors in order to make sure that
engineering specifications are totally met.
8. In conjunction with the project managers, responsible for maintaining
good working relationships with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
1. S1 degree in Civil Engineering any other relevant disciplines.
2. Male with max age 35 years old.
3. High level of computer literacy (Ms. Office, AutoCad, SAP 2000, STAAD
4. Min. 5 years experiences in structural analysis and design in mining
5. Good understanding the standard rule of the civil works, earthwork, steel
bridge, pilling and road.
6. Good command in English both oral and written.
7. Excellent ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, be flexible,
give attention to detail, active and able to work independently as well as
8. Strong in planning, organizational, and people management skills.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
at all levels.
10. Willing to work at mine site.
VI. Assistant Manager Finance & Accounting (ACC)
1. Reporting to Finance and Accounting Manager.
2. Responsible in the preparation and updating of financial forecast and
also in managing and monitoring billing and collection process, all
supporting data and documents preparation.
3. Coordinate with Site Accounting Dept. Head to ensure meeting of
deadlines, adherence to Company s accounting policies and procedures and
preparation and submission of data for special reports and analysis.
4. Demonstrate competencies to manage accounting functions of the Company
and effective in communication with operating personnel to get the ideas a
5. To liaise with the Government officials such as tax bureau, lawyer,
auditor, etc. to ensure compliance of regulations as well as to liaise with
bank and prepare data and analysis needed.
6. Responsibility to focused on the timely preparation and submission of
periodic management reports and forecast.
7. The Successful Candidate will be stationed in Jakarta manage the
Accounting function and covering maintenance of the chart of accounts ,
running of all aspect of Accounting activities such as recording, monthly
and annual closings, cost accounting, financial and special reports,
taxation, expenses control, report analysis, etc.
- Bachelor /Master Degree from a reputable university in Accounting.
- Early thirty to mid thirty, preferably male.
- Having at least 5 (five) years experiences in handling accounting &
finance responsibilities in the manufacturing industry with 1 (one) year
experience at a similar level, experiences in coal mining industry will be
- Experience in dealing with Acc Pac or any accounting software package.
- Superior communication skills in Indonesian and English (oral and written)
and possesses the ability to communicate and manage relationships with a
wide range of people.
- Strong leadership, analytical skill, attention to detail, results oriented
and able to work in team.
VII. Finance & Accounting Officer Site (ACC Site)
1. Responsibility at Muara Teweh & Site s Finance & Accounting operational,
such as: A/R, A/P, cost accounting, and tax (familiar in day to day
2. Ability to prepare consolidation financial report an budgeting.
3. Preparation of the monthly financial statements of the company and
ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements of a listed company.
4. Preparation of trend and variance analysis between months and between
actual vs budget.
5. Computer and associated accounting software knowledge is important.
1. Male / Female, single, max 30 years old.
2. Min. D3 Accounting / Finance at least 2 years of working experience in
the related field is required for this position.
3. Able to speak English (passive).
4. Able to work with as a team or individually.
5. Trustworthy, discipline, hard worker, fast learner.
6. Living in Central Kalimantan; Job Location on Muara Teweh.
If you meet the above requirement, please submit your comprehensive resume
and recent photograph within 14 days from date of advertisement to:
Kindly put the job code in the subject of your e-mail (maximum capacity 2
Info Lowongan kerja terbaru di kalimantan