Rabu, 01 April 2009
PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in Kalimantan Selatan. To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
MINE ENGINEER (ME)
This position is responsible for handling the day to day activities of mine planning aspects, short and long term planning, communication with contractor, in order to ensure that the production target is achieved in a safe manner.
Specific requirements to apply:
* University degree (S-1) in Mining Engineering,
* Min. 2 years exp. in coal mining industry,
* Good skills in mine planning and geological modelling by using mincom software.
General requirements to apply:
* Hard worker and Able to work in team environment displaying leadership.
* Possess good communications skills both Indonesian and English.
* Computer literate.
* High commitment to company standard on safety, environment & business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (ME) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 14 April 2009 to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO BOX 4619 JKP 10046
Fax: 021-57945688 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org