Senin, 03 Agustus 2009
Musim Mas, Palm Oil, Soap, Margarine, Tankers, Grain & Bulk Tank Terminals. One of Indonesia’s most dynamic groups with a diversified portfolio of product and assets. Its activities are centered on its core business of palm cultivation and palm oil processing. It is a market leader in the manufacturing of palm oil, soap, margarine and owns ships tankers, a grain terminal and bulk tank terminal. We are looking for highly motivated professionals to fill in the positions below:
* Conduct training analysis to determine the needs of company and individual employees on particular department.
* Identify and source program developers and instructional designers, prepare and create soft skill training for employees.
* Ensure developers create training programs that meet the identified objectives.
* Implement and maintain a system records of employees attendance at training and development for all areas departments.
* Prepare training plan (internal & external trainee) for all employee base on departments required.
* Max. 40 Years Old
* Bachelor degree with related background educational and experiences
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the same position
* Computer literate and its related software.
* Good in English both orally and in writing
* Having experience in Estate, Agronomy, Palm Oil Industry
* Willing to stay in Kalimantan, Sampit
For those who interest to join with us and have the required qualifications, please submit the comprehensive resume and application letter in English not later than August 16, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info Lowongan kerja terbaru di kalimantan