Selasa, 25 Agustus 2009
PT Adaro Indonesia operates under a Coal Cooperation Agreement with the Government of Indonesia which gives it the right to mine coal within its Agreement Area in the Tanjung district of South Kalimantan Province until the year 2022 with Rights to extend by mutual agreement are available. There are three deposits within the Agreement Area which contain total coal resources of 2.8 billion tones of open cut coal characterized by extremely thick seams of up to 50 meters with relatively low overburden. We are currently seeking:
Supply Chain Administration (Code: SCA)
General Summary of Responsibilities:
* Settlement of laytime statement
* Administration works such as filing/documentation, make a letter or memo, inputing the data etc
* Involved in Supply Chain area
Education: Engineer (Bachelor degree)
Experience: Fresh graduates are welcome
Knowledge, skills & attitude:
* Willing to learn something new, carefully/accurately, hard worker
* Computer’s skill, administrative skill, Numerical skill.
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 7 September 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position code as your email subject. Only sort listed candidates will be process.
Info Lowongan kerja terbaru di kalimantan