Kamis, 18 Juni 2009
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Mining Engineer (Code ME)
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur
* Undertake short and long term production and financial planning to determine the resources required to operate the pit, manage operating cost within budget, identify key issues and satisfy production goals.
* Support daily technical aspects of the pit operation such as short and long term planning, blast design, drainage and road design to assist in achieving agreed coal production targets.
* Undertake environmental rehabilitation and design process as an integral part of both short and long term planning in line with PC’s environmental policy.
* Prepare Geotechnical/Planning reports and documents to ascertain drainage, geological blasting and environmental issues impacting pit coal production.
* Conduct investigations into planning accuracy and other projects as requested.
* Evaluate equipment performance by means of field studies and analyzing production reports.
* Produce reports of the result for dissemination throughout the Mining Operation Division to enable a common approach and understanding to be gained.
* Tertiary qualification (S1 degree) in Mining Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in open cut mining operations ideally with exposure to truck and shovel operations.
* Thorough knowledge of pit production activities and equipment, pit technical and pit maintenance process, procedures and activities.
* Good knowledge of coal mining terminology.
* Excellent planning, analytical and organization skill.
* A very good understanding of MINEX mining software is preferable.
* Good Interpersonal & communication skill in both bahasa Indonesia and English
* Possess "Pengawas Operational Pratama" certification from Directorate General of Mining and Energy is preferable.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 27 June 2009 to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
Info Lowongan kerja terbaru di kalimantan