Senin, 15 Juni 2009
ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERINTENDENT, National Coal Mining Company. A rewarding opportunity is opened for an experienced professional to become part of our team in Central Kalimantan. The role of Environmental Superintendent will be responsible for all facets of the mine environmental matters including environmental laws and regulations which pertain to the mining industry. In this role, you will report directly to HSE Manager.
* Coordinate and estimate of environmental programs, plans and systems,
* Environmental monitoring and reporting in accordance with RPL, RKL, mine site performance, rehabilitation and reclamation programs,
* Coordinate and liaise with government agencies for permitting and regulatory compliance for project,
* Compliance with environmental legislation and health and safety standards,
* Maintain an environmental emergencies action plan at site, community awareness and environmental investigations,
* Provides leadership and direction to the team.
Experience / Skills Requirements:
* Mining Engineer professional degrees with specialization in Environmental,
* At least 7 years experience in the same role, preferably in mining industry,
* Proven experience in regulation, environmental permitting, and mine reclamation,
* Have good knowledge and experience of environmental management systems and rehabilitation,
* “AMDAL (Environmental Impact Assesment)”, and “Pengawas Operasional Pertama” certificates are a must,
* Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills,
* Computer literate and posses excellent oral and written English,
* Willing to be assigned to Kalimantan.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
Excellent salary & packages are available for successful applicants.
Info Lowongan kerja terbaru di kalimantan