Kamis, 04 Juni 2009
Telecommunication Supervisor (Kalimantan Timur)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English
• At least 0-2 year(s) of working experience Telecommunication Services or in the related field is required for this position
• Having good knowledge with LAN, switch Hub, router and telecommunication system (Radio communication, PABX, VSAT, etc)
• Having good knowledge with voice Telecommunication, VOIP, Video Conference
• Full-Time positions available
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills
• Creative and self starter, team player and having self integrity
• Willing to be placed in East Kalimantan
• Salary is negotiable.
• Attractive packages are available for top candidates.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: email@example.com
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Brisbane.