Rabu, 24 Juni 2009
PT DNX Indonesia - DNX is one of the leading suppliers of commercial explosives and develops, produces and distributes a full range of explosives products and services. The company is part of a large multinational organisation that has a successful history of over fifteen years operating in Indonesia. Due to the expansion of our recently launched dnx business into Asia, we are seeking :
HSE Coordinator Reports To (Position):
HSE Specialist & Site Manager
Location: Kalimantan Timur
To develop and implement procedures and programs to effectively manage site hazards, provide Health Safety & Quality assistance to WA sites (nominated by HSQ Manager) site managers, employees and contractors that improves safety and quality performance overall and strengthens the culture surrounding safety performance.
* Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills
* Well developed presentation and communication skills
* Understanding of statutory requirements applicable to DN’s field operations
* Drivers License
* Must be prepared to travel to and work from remote site locations - minimum requirement of 2 weeks per month. Proven time management skills
* Must be able to accept responsibility and work independent of direct supervision to meet objectives
* Lateral thinking skills
* Problem solving skills
* HSEQ or Engineering degree or 3 to 5 years experience in OHS & Q systems coordination
* Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring loss control activities at an operational level
* High degree of computer literacy in particular the application and use of the Microsoft Office suite and Lotus Notes
* Training Small Groups & Workplace Assessment
* Auditing accreditation MSA/ISO9000~
Reports To (Position): Regional Manager & Operation Manager
Location: Kalimantan Timur
Site Coordinator will work closely with the PT dnx Indonesia - Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific project management team, dnx Indonesia Operations Manager, the project joint venture partner/customer, and owner of the site facility infrastructure where our operations will be located
* Ensure all project planning, engineering, construction and commissioning activities achieve the required performance in HS&E, compliance with project management policies.
* Effective development of a solid professional working relationship with all related Joint Venture, customer and support contractors personnel.
* Provide input to the operational team, and manage as required to ensure operability of proposed facilities and operational plans.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of the regulatory standards and permitting process.
* Perform other related duties as required including hands-on operation of plant and bulk equipment.
* Install sustainable maintenance program with definition of minimum safety stocks of critical spare parts for plants and operations, organized purchasing of spare parts from local and overseas vendors, setup of SAP purchasing systems, and management of outsourced and in-house mechanical services etc.
* Education: Appropriate Bachelor’s degree in Mining
* Experience: with a minimum of 3 years experience; equivalent education and /or experience will certainly be considered.
- Possess organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced, team-based environment.
- Experience in bulk truck operation
- Experience in organizational development, contract management
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a diverse team to deliver on budget, schedule and quality targets.
- Understanding of Lean business principles.
- Computer skills in AutoCAD, scheduling software, flow diagrams, and spreadsheets. Ability to manage SAP would be well regarded.
Applications should be sent via email to:
Acknowledgement will be sent only to short listed candidates.
Information about Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific is available on www.dynonobel.com
Info Lowongan kerja terbaru di kalimantan