Senin, 08 Juni 2009
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sengata East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Superintendent – OLC & Port Stockyard (code : SOP)
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Apply project management techniques to lead and administer the project management functions.
* Coordinate the implementation of scientific principles and techniques in multi discipline engineering situations to deliver the outcomes.
* Implement agreed scope management procedures and processes.
* Implement effective procedures, information system, and communication lines as required for the project delivery.
* Implement proper system to monitor and control the project delivery against the agreed scope, time, quality, cost and safety parameters.
* Produce project cost estimates and regularly monitor project costs against budget.
* Carry-out tender technical evaluation.
* Measure and perceive project progress and act on potential or actual risks.
* Produce and administer project documentation.
* Mechanical Engineering background and minimum 8 (eight) years working experience in bulk material handling field with determining roles in capital projects in the last 5 (five) years or equivalent.
* Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
* Conversant with project management tools and techniques.
* Proven experience and knowledge in bulk material handling equipment design and installation standards.
* Proven ability to produce and systematically maintain technical documentation.
* Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Good Leadership & People Management skills.
* Have good analytical and problem solving skills
* High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : email@example.com